Location scout kits | Canon DSLR bodies | Canon lenses | Zeiss lenses | Canon speedlites | Manfrotto tripods | Manfrotto panoramic gearhead | Flash stands | LEE filters | Camera accessories | On Location Portable Hard Drives
EF 15mm f2.8 Fisheye
EF 50mm F1.2L USM
EF 50mm f1.4
EF 16-35mm f2.8L II USM
The circular aperture produces a beautiful and natural background blur when shooting at wider apertures. Other features include internal focusing, a ring type USM (Ultra Sonic Motor), and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet auto focusing.
EF 24-70mm f2.8L II USM
The EF 24-70mm has superb optics, high-end durable construction and professional zoom lens performance. A 1 UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements help to minimise chromatic aberration in the periphery at wide angle. Two types of aspherical lenses are combined to help to reduce blurring around the edge of the subject and spherical aberration. Additional features include:
- Optimised lens coatings for exceptional colour balance while minimising ghosting
- Circular 9-blad diaphragm for soft backgrounds
- Silent and fast auto focusing
- Built for the rigours of professional use this lens meets the increased number of shots available with digital photography
- Improved dust sealing and water resistance with fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces helps to reduce soiling, smears and fingerprints
- Zoom lock lever at the wide end for safe transportation while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder
EF 70-200mm f2.8L II IS USM
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM features one fluorite and five UD elements for increased optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration. It has a minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9 ft. at all zoom settings, which is useful for photographers in smaller spaces trying to get closer to a subject. It features a next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, providing up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths.
As with all L-series lenses, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is dust and moisture-resistant and designed for use in challenging environments typical of rigorous professional use.
EF 100-400mm f4.5- 5.6 L IS USM
EF 2 x Converter VS III